3 May 2011

The Whalers in Tofino


As it may have been evident, I was absent for a while...

I had a break from school and I visited Tofino for the first time,
a place where I successfully failed at trying to surf, practiced pool,
took pictures, got to know the beautiful tiny town, slept lots,
walked around, ate cookie dough ice cream, drew lots and lots...


(*I drew this at THE WHALERS HOSTEL, where I stayed,
and would recommend anyone who visits Tofino to do so as well)

...and I was busy when I arrived because I moved.
I no longer live in an apartment in front of my
school with my awesome roomate (now ex-roomate) ...
(Whom, I have to say, lived with for 2 peaceful years and will miss lots :( snif!)

Buuut anyway, I now live 20 minutes by bike from there, in a house
with a garden and 3 new just-as-awesome roomates,
a temporary and equally-awesome guest, and his
equally-awesome-but-way-more-adorable dog, Lamby.

And yeah... I'm pretty happy :)

And about updates...
THEY WILL BE BACK TO
EVERY THIRD DAY
FROM NOW ON
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment