17 July 2018

I'm just about to ship my second online order EVER! :) It makes me very happy that things got moving and that I have time to write personalized thank-you notes for now. I have kept things as eco-friendly as I can with the packaging. My next goal is to figure out a way to make my shop as eco-friendly and locally sourced as possible, while also keeping it affordable. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable to think of the garbage this generates, or of not supporting the local economy. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY, and I will find it! :) If you encounter locally-sourced bio-degradable packaging that is 5x7 ish and don't mind sharing, please let me know, cause as of now I have exhausted online searching :P #onlineshop #artist #charm #ninokuni #thankyou #note #ecofriendly


No comments:

Post a Comment